Faster, safer, and smarter thermal cameras are used to measure temperature with great accuracy in a few seconds. Available in the United Arab Emirates, Gulfstream’s thermal cameras can be used in schools, shopping malls, workplaces, banks, airports, bus terminals, metro stations, and traffic signals.
With an in/out linkage, this exclusive thermal camera features an alarm function. It can simultaneously measure the body temperature of up to a hundred active visitors. So, when it comes to admission points with large crowds, such as supermarkets, public transportation, immigration, airport entry points, and schools, and when you want to measure the fever on the go, then Gulfstream’s thermal scanners UAE is the way to go!
1. A person's skin-surface temperature or fever can be detected in one second.
2. Thermal camera with multi-person detection
3. Non-contact measurement is possible with a thermal camera.
4. When a high temperature is detected, the alarm goes off immediately to alert the operators.
5. To prevent false alerts from other heat sources, AI detection of fever is being used.
These Thermal Scanners can measure temperature from a distance, eliminating the need to contact the surface, resulting in a safer reading.
These thermal scanners have built a temperature measurement methodology that gives outstanding stability and accuracy through strict calibration.
These thermal scanners, thanks to their deep learning intelligence, can detect items and identify people in relation to other objects, eliminating false alerts.
It takes one second to detect a person's skin temperature. Yes, these Thermal Cameras will identify the person(s) with a temperature in less than a second.